Friday, February 21, 2014

Little Gentleman Cardigan

Sometimes it feels like every sewing project out there for babies revolves around girls. It is super easy to find a quick skirt, dress, headband, pair of leggings (I could go on) tutorial for your little girl. There are thousands. But when it comes to baby boys, it is like a deer in the headlights.
 
And then one day, the heavens opened up, and I found this.
 Cutest thing EVER!
 
Naturally I had to make one immediately. I rummaged through what I already had for the baby and got to work. So essentially this project could be considered free if you already have the stuff. If not, it is still really inexpensive.
 
I think this last one is my favorite. The combination of nautical and a teeny tiny onesie make it irresistible! Now I just need this little man to come so we can play dress up.

No comments: